We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 503-406-1422,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Oregon
Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Oregon
departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Oregon
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
As cute as squirrels look, they can do some serious damage if they
make their way into your attic undetected. These little creatures
are notorious for finding their ways into your attics by looking for small
holes alongside your roof. Even one thats too small for them can do the trick
as they use their nails and teeth to break their way in. Once inside your
attic they can do things like: chew wires, damage your attic with droppings,
ruin anything personal you may have, and that is just the tip of the iceburg.
Seasonal inspections are extremely important to the safety of you and your home.
Luckily we handle problems like squirrels and many others as well.
We service the following cities:
Milwaukie, Cedar Hills, Cedar Mill, Beaverton,
Lake Oswego, Oak Grove, Aloha,
Minnehaha, WA Gladstone, West Linn, Fairview, Piedmont,
Green Hills, Brooklyn, Alameda, Hillsdale, Sylvan,
, Lake Oswego
, West Linn
, and Vancouver WA
We also service the following counties:
Clatsop County, Columbia County, Tillamook County, Washington County,
Yamhill County, Clackamas County, Marion County, Polk County,
Lincoln County, Benton County, Linn County, and Jefferson County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Portland